Saturday, June 25, 2005

WOW! I'm so proud of myself...

We went to Dairy Queen today and you know what? I DIDN'T WANT IT! DH and I agreed to split a small cup of ice cream, but when we got there, it just didn't even appeal to me. So, I passed. I went to Subway instead and got a 6 inch Chicken Terriyaki. Actually, I got a 12 inch and DH took half. I didn't eat all the break, just the chicken and the veggies.

Rayna and Brayden got Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards, which I would normally love, along with the butterfinger ones, but I didn't even take a bite of it!

YAY ME!!




Comments:
Hey there!! In case this is the first post you see since it's the last entry you had - I posted to some of your others as well. :) I got your comment on my blog and to my post from late late Friday night and had to come visit. :) I'm going to add your blog to my list - okay? :)

I'm so glad you've joined the blogger world. :) And in response to DQ - YEA! for you!! Isn't that amazing when you can watch somebody eat something in front of you that used to be a 'gotta have it' type of thing and it's just 'no big deal'?? Not 'nails into the palms, sweating it out and making it through it - but simply 'who cares?'' Congratulations!!! Keep up THAT type of work and I'll bet you'll be wearing that dress for the reunion in September! :)

Also - BLESS you for being a military wife. :) And thank your husband for the job HE does for all of us and our freedom - it is truly appreciated and treasured.

Hope to get to know you better as we blog-buddy as well. :)

Sophia
 
Great job on the DQ, though it is 98% fatfree ice-cream...lol. My step daughter worked there for 4 years. Believe me I can understand the strength in standing your ground.
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting