Friday, July 29, 2005

Well Crap..

I knew I haven't been doing as well as I should be, but crap, a 2 pound gain this week. I've been hovering around the 133 mark for several weeks and I've just got to get my butt in gear.

I decided yesterday that I need to go back to 100% (maybe 95%) NS food from now until my reunion. I forgot to push off my autoship so I just got a new order of food. I also have to get back to 100-150% on my water. I am SO bad about that. I know what I'm doing wrong, I just have to make myself fix it.

The only thing I am doing completely right is exercise. I'm on that blasted eliptical for 45-60 mins a day at least 5 days a week.

My next mini goal is 124. That will put me in the "normal" weight range and no longer overweight.




Comments:
I understand your frustration, but look at those pictures and see how far you have come. Think back to what you have accomplished to this point. You already are going to blow their socks off at the reunion! Now if you stay focused and determined, the next 9 pounds will come off soon enough.

Bob
 
124!!?? Voodoo mind waves ... you must die! .....

You are doing awesome! Don't fret about that gain...just water...now go drink up! I haven't lost a darn thing on this challenge, so there!

~ Tina
 
I know you CAN do it!
And we are here to support you.
 
I'm right there with ya sister!

I'm back at 160 (151 for wedding day!) and im just sick of myself! LOL...got to get back to doing the water and exercise. After the wedding and then getting really sick for 2 weeks - i fell off the NS wagon. im discusted with myself.
 
I wanted to take a moment to say that, although I am not an active member of the support board, I am very proud of you and your successes to date. As I have said to you before, you are my inspiration and motivation to achieve my own personal goals and deal with my own personal weight and body shape demons from the past. It just goes to prove that, despite being a former Marine, we are all human and fall into deep personal abysses when suffering from common human frailties.

You have done an INCREDIBLE job to date. You look and feel so wonderful each time I give you a hug that I just don't want to ever let go again. I have never really felt a need to talk with others feeling the same as you and I because the only opinion I care about or have ever cared about is yours. We always tell our children the same as our parents have often told us growing up, "The only one whose opinion you should care about is your own". Although true, I feel, for me, it is also important to know in my heart and soul how you feel about me. To see how you look at me and how you act around me. They have always been the issues of most concern to me.

There is certainly something to be said of gaining support from others and I continue to encourage you to do so because it can provide added strength and resolve when least expected. However, I will find my strength from being with you. That is energy enough for me to carry on through whatever trials await me and us.

I would not be 3 pounds away from my original goal without your support, and your own personal motivation and dedication to succeed. Watching you has been my driving force. During that period where we struggled with our own personal hells, I often dreamt and thought of many matters of the day for work, the kids and rather mundane issues of no real concern. Now, I can't stop thinking of you, your smile, how you'll look at me today, how you'll feel in my arms, and where our future is going together hand in hand. I can find no other more important reason to carry on my efforts by your side, every step of the way, for as long as it takes us. I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU AND LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

For those others reading this who have supported my wife and have gained support from her, I thank you because you have not only helped her where I may not have been able to as her husband, you have indirectly helped me to achieve my successes to date. Those husbands out there should take heart in knowing that you can help your wife and still not be able to give her all the help she requires. It is not a failing on our parts, it is a piece of a much bigger puzzle that helps our wives achieve their goals and personal happiness.

I SALUTE ALL OF YOU WHO DAILY DEMONSTRATE THE MOTIVATION AND DEDICATION TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS WHETHER YOU MAY BE FOLLOWING THIS REGIMEN BY YOURSELF OR WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER. CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND YOU WILL SUCCEED. I KNOW THAT I WILL BE BY AT MY WIFE'S SIDE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, NO MATTER WHAT WEIGHT I ULTIMATELY END UP AT, BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING FOR ME TO DO AS HER HUSBAND, AND AS HER FRIEND!!!
 
aww what a husband... that has to cheer you up!! you can do it!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting