Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Found some old "before" pictures of me...

These pictures were taken last summer. I don't know my exact weight here, but I do know it was not at my highest. Probably around 150 or so I would think. I'm wearing a large top and size 14 jeans that were WAY too tight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Comments:
You couldn't have PLANNED that any better!! The pic with the umbrella almost lines up with your current YAHOOO! I'm in GIRLS SIZE 16 CLOTHES!! :)

I know what you mean about hating to have these pics...but it's nice to see how far we've come, isn't it??
 
Oh wow it does! Thanks Sophia, I didn't even see that. It does amaze me to see how far I've come because, frankly, I have those "fat eyes" and have trouble seeing it! Even when I took those pictures yesterday, my first reaction was "I'm still so fat! Look at those thighs and hips! They're HUGE!"

It took me awhile to look past that and see the real changes in my stomach, arms, face, and yes, to some degree the hips and thighs as well.

I almost didn't post them!
 
There is a tremendous difference between then and now. You have come such a long way. Congratulations and keep up the great work!
 
what a big difference - you go girl!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting