Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WHY?!?!?!

Why isn't the weight coming off where I want it to come off? HHMMM? I really do not need to be losing weight in the chest area, back yes. Boobs? NO! I've gone from a 38C to a 36B. If I hit 34A, I'm going to cry! Any why the heck isn't it coming off my hips? I've got shelves there! It's not a pretty sight.

I personally think you should be able to pick and choose where the weight comes off!

OK, rant over!




Comments:
i know, right!!! i've lost in the chest as well and i don't see changes anywhere else! i still look at my pictures and go "eww".. you think i would stop binge eating here and there? sheesh.... : ( *pouting with you*
 
HA! I agree - you should be able to pick your areas (of course right now, I'd pick ALL of them!) I have the opposite prob w/my boobs - I want them SMALLER and they don't seem to be going anywhere!

~ Tina
 
Tressa, I look at my pictures and go eeww too. There's lots that I don't post because I still look huge to myself. I hope that goes away one of these days. I really want to enjoy this weight loss and not see myself as fat forever.

Tina, I'd by happy to take your boobs, really. You know I had planned to get a bresat lift after I got to goal, but now I may have to get implants! Yikes!!

BTW, I just LOVE what Cat did with both of your blogs! I just have to have one now!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting