Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I canceled my autoship today!

It was time. I'm not eating as much NS food anymore. For breakfast I eat make my own eggs using an egg and eggbeaters or grab a South Beach Bar. Lunch is usually a nice big salad and maybe a tuna sandwich or a smaller helping of dinner from the night before, or a lunch size South Beach Bar. Dinner is either a frozen dinner or something I even *gasp* cook. Yep, I admit it, I do on occasion cook (but don't tell, I don't like to let out that secret). I have to admit though, more often than not, it's a frozen dinner. I got some great recipes from Amysmithr. Her Taco Meatloaf is to die for. Even the kids like it!

I'm not out of NS Food yet though. Between Joe and I, we still have 2 cabinets full of food! Great to have on hand when nothing sounds good. Just grab and go.




Comments:
Rats... I was planning to tag you....
 
missed your blogging- glad all is well. congrats on the weight loss and doing great on your own!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting