Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Time for a new post

WHOOSH! Baby! I was 134.8 when I got back from my trip to the Poconos last Monday. (I was 131 before I left) I weighed in at 127.8 this morning! YES! I'm on my way down again and it feels great.

I'm working out 6 days a week about 1.5 - 2 hours a day. Yep that's a bit much, but it's working for me. I do 30-45 mins of Cardio and then upper or lower body weight training plus daily ab work.

As for following NS. I'm still following the plan but mainly using my own food. I still have a pantry full of food that Joe and I are trying to use up, but I think I can manage on my own now. I know what I wasn't doing right before.

On the homefront. School has started for us this week. I spent the weekend cleaning up our schoolroom and clearing out all of our notebooks from last years assignments. Then I got all of our new textbooks put into the bookcases. I'm teaching 6th, 3rd, and Pre-K (for 2 kids) this year and it should be a fun challenge. Homeschooling the kids has been the most rewarding thing I have done as a parent. I really love it. The kids are doing great. I gave them the option of going back to school this year and they didn't want to, which was good because I really didn't want them to.




Comments:
Nikki, Trust me, there's a part of me that wants to get them out of the house for a few hours too!

I sent them to public school for several years (Rayna went up until 4th grade, Ashy to the start of first)

I had wanted to do it before, be didn't think I could either. I've discovered the amazing amount of info and support on the internet.
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting