Sunday, September 04, 2005
HE DID IT!!!!
Joe made goal today! I'm so very proud of him! I have to tell you he's looking AWESOME! He's really been working out and you can tell. Pretty damn hot if you ask me, Well hell, I don't care if you ask me or not, casue I'm tellin you anyway!
He's gone from 205 to 170 since April 11th. These last 5 or so pounds seem to have taken foreve because of the weight lifting, but finally today, we saw 169.8 on the scale. He's now wearing size 30 jeans (down from 38's that were tight) and from large shirts to smalls. Although I think he'll have to go back up to medium shirts soon because he's filling out quite nicely.
He's sticking with the plan as long as I need to, so that I won't be tempted to give up. I'm at that stage where I'm comfortable, but I need to get beyond that. I really want to be able to look at myself and say WOW!