Monday, September 19, 2005

Reunion Pics..


This is one of the early group shots of the evening, when people just started showing up. (Note: 2 drinks in my hands (I'm the one in blue!), I was starting the night out right!!)



Shots?? Did somebody say shots?? I won't say the name of shots we were doing but the initals were BJ..Maybe that's why those guys looked like they were enjoying themselves! (Note: I was done first) This was round 1 of 4..Drinks were cheap and bartender was generous.



And this is what happens when I have 4 shots, 3 margaritas, and some yummy blue drink...This is my friend Jeanette. She's my best friend's younger sister. I've known her since she was six and I was 9. We used to hate each other. (Note: She spent the evening hitting on my husband. Luckily I think of her as my kid sister)



This is the reunion Saturday Night. We still had fun, but after Friday night, it was a bit more subdued! (Note: Way to old to stay out past 3 am drinking and then getting up, taking care of kids, decorating for a reunion, etc..) Drinks were way more expensive, bartender wasn't as nice, and we were all hungover in general anyway!!





Comments:
Great pics! Looks like a good time was had by all. You look great in both outfits. The tropical & the gown - Good Job!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting