Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Story of Princess Pickle Butt


I'd like to tell you about Princess Pickle Butt. She's the sweetest, most charming 4 year old you'll probably ever meet. She's adorable, loving, smart, funny, and silly. Of all my children, she gives me the least grief. Sometimes, I feel bad that she doesn't get as much attention as the other children. That's just becuase she's content to stand in the shadows of her, let's say, more outgoing siblings (read: the ones that get in trouble!!) Although, when she does do something wrong, it's usually a doozy! Like the time she cut her hair and we had to shave her practically bald.






















I think my favorite part about her is eyes. She's got these big beautiful blue/green eyes that just pierce right through you. You know, those looks that melt your heart.








She's definitely a princess. She loves pink and purple and loves to play dress up. She loves to wear dresses and has me put in hair pretties just about every day now that her hair has finally grown back out long enough. She's a girlie girl.



She loves gymnastics. She started this past summer after having to watch her older sisters take classes all last year. We're only 1 month in and she's already recieved gymnast of the month. Her coach, Angie, just adores her. She's one of the hardest working, energetic kids in the class. Sh'e fearless when it comes to trying something new.

I'm glad God was kind enough to grant me the privilige of being her mom.




Comments:
She is just a cutie!! Almost makes me want to try to have a baby girl. Thanks for sharing!
 
She's breathtaking! I LOVE that pic of her in the purple glasses!
 
Ohhhh Heather she also melts my heart. You are such an amazing Mom! Love and kisses
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting