Monday, October 03, 2005
Man you just don't know who to trust...
I'm starting to feel like I should just stay off the internet! First there was the whole Txlilbits fiasco, and now someone is using my Jerry Jingles ID to harass people. WTF?!?!? The sad thing is, I found out who it was and I'm sorely disappointed. I'd always liked the guy. He always seemed nice enough. I never really had too many dealings with him, but he always was nice to everybody.
I want to know what I did to DietRight to deserve this? No, I'm not just throwing a name out there to say that he did it, but I have the actual emails that were sent along with the IP's and had them all traced. They all came back to the same person, him! The person who recieved these emails also helped in ID'ing who it was. This person was the only person to have used this IP on that support board.
I've sent him countless emails asking him why he chose me and have recived no response at all. His profile says someone else did it, but again, if he's innocent, why won't he just send me an email saying "Hey, This wasn't me, somebody else did it to me" He refuses to acknowledge any of my emails, to the extent of blocking them.
I think that he changed his profile and came up with the "someone took over my computer" story because he knows about my blog and is worried that I'll post something. If somebody really did take over his computer or hack into it, then in my opinion, he should at least send me en email or explanation. But no. Nothing, zip, zilch.
Moral of the story..If you send out nasty emails to somebody else using a third persons identity..try to come up with something better than "my email account was hacked". I'm not buying it.
DietRight, If you'd care to explain your side of the story, I'd be more than happy to pull this off my blog!