Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another week down, 1.4 pounds UP.

Damn. I knew it would happen. I started exercising again. And I hurt myself. I overdid it. The weight always goes up when I do that. I know it will go down again. I had to put my FIRM stuff away. I'm so out of shape I can't do it right now. I bought Turbo Jam last year and have never used it. I broke it out this morning and really enjoyed it. We'll see how that works for me for the next few weeks.

I've made it through 2 weeks. I struggled a bit last week, but I'm doing better. Sometimes the motivation is SO not there. I hate eating breakfast, really and truly hate it. I hate drinking water. When I struggle, it's because I'm not doing those 2 simple things.

Baby steps, that's what I've got to keep reminding myself.




Comments:
Heather - get your butt back on the board. Following YOUR orders, my dear. And why the hooey am I not in your list of companions? Chopped liver? Oh - okay. Great.
 
You were...I don't know what happened!
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting