Thursday, January 18, 2007

100% for 100 Days

I joined Sophia's challenge because I know I need the motivation. I need something to work TOWARDS. I did so well when I was working towards losing the weight for the reunion.

Today is day 5 and I have 3 100% days behind me since starting the challenge (6 overall). The one day I wasn't 100% (Tuesday), it wasn't for eating something off plan, it was for not eating everything I was supposed to and not drinking all my water. In the mindset I've been in the past several months, that would have been the end of it..I would have fallen into that cycle of not eating, not drinking, not exercising for days, and then start eating everything in sight. I'm just not gonna do it this time. I picked myself up and dusted myself off yesterday and had a 100% day. I plan to have a 100% day today and tomorrow, and as many days after that as I can.

Tuesday night, when it was time to post to the accountability thread, I briefly thought about just saying, yep, I was 100% today. But who would I ultimately be lying to? The others on the challenge? Sophia? Yes, but most of all, myself. So I posted the truth and I was sad about it. I looked at everything I hadn't done that day and I was so disappointed in myself. I also felt as if I let Sophia down. It's HER challenge. I told her I would do my best, and but I didn't. I don't want that to happen again.




Comments:
Good for you Heather!!! Awesome mindset girl!! now bottle that up and send it to meeeeeeee!!! :)
 
Post a Comment


In the beginning



August 2005 (I think)...



And now...


My Nutrisystem Stats:

Start Date:4/15/05
Start Weight: 160
Current Weight: 118.2 (3/16/2007)
Mini-Goal Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 110

Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting